Collection of Information
We collect information on the pages you have visited on our Website and the contents of those pages, any information you input, your referring URL or IP address, your time of visit and related session information, your requested page, displayed and modified html, Web browser type, user agent, status of request (successful reply), cookies, browser timings, additional API/AJAX requests and responses, query string, mouse movements, page scrolls, clicks, device orientation when applicable, screen size, window size, selections, data entered, and information below. We may associate user identifiable information with the data collected so that we may better improve your experience. We also use this data to better understand Web site usage in the aggregate so that we know what areas of our Web site users prefer or we can improve. This information is stored and can be used for session replay as well as statistical reporting.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
We may automatically collect Personal Information from you when you access the Website. We may also collect Personal Information from you through a number of voluntary sources on the Website, such as responses, registrations, reviews, comments, e-mails, postings, messages, photos, or other electronic submissions and communications sent by you to Cloudtenna or the Website. The Personal Information we may collect from you includes, without limitation: domain name and IP address; email-addresses; contact information (including name, address, zip code, and phone number); age; location information; user specific aggregate information on areas of the Website accessed; username and password information for the Website; and other information volunteered by you.
How we use your Personal Information
The Personal Information that Cloudtenna collects from users of the Website (both registered and unregistered) may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide the services and products offered through the Website to the users of the Website;
- to customize content displayed on the Website and/or the layout of the Website for each individual user of the Website;
- to notify users of the Website about updates to and activities on the Website and about goods and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- to improve the content of the Website;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, and the website;
- to analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and emails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate;
- to contact users of the Website for marketing purposes;
- to contact users of the Website for information verification purposes; and
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
Lawful basis for Processing your Personal Information
We are processing your data on the following grounds:
- you have consented to the processing (this may apply where you have elected to receive emails about our promotions and product changes).
- if you are a customer who is an individual, because it is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us. This includes where you have instructed us to take some pre-contractual steps prior to us formalizing the contract.
- the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, such as our obligations to keep accounting records and tax records.
- the processing is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interest of operating our business of carrying out analytics services for our customers, improving our website, our products and services and promoting and administering the business. In accordance with data protection law, we have carefully weighed your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms against our interest to process your information and are satisfied that we are justified in processing your information for this purpose.
Duration and Further Processing
We only keep your information for so long as it is reasonably necessary. When setting our data retention periods, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information we hold, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of the information and the purposes for which we process the information (including whether we can achieve those purposes by other means). We also take into account our other legal obligations to keep or securely dispose of personal information.
Right to Access, Edit, and Remove Your Information
Individuals in the EU are afforded certain rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights include:
- If we are processing your data on the basis of your consent then you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Consent can be withdrawn by notifying us using the details set out below. The lawfulness of our historic processing based on your consent will not be retrospectively affected by your withdrawal of consent;
- The right to access a copy of your information which we hold. This is called a 'subject access request' by contacting us on the contact details below. We will be allowed to charge you our reasonable administrative costs if you require extra copies of your information. In very limited circumstances, we are also entitled to refuse to comply with your request if it is particularly onerous;
- The right to prevent us processing your information for direct marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us using the details set out below;
- The right to object to decisions being made about you by automated means. We will inform you if your information is subject to automated processing;
- The right to object to us processing your personal information in certain other situations;
- The right, in certain circumstances, to have your information rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed if it is inaccurate;
- The right, in certain circumstances, to claim compensation for damages caused by us breaching data protection law;
- The right to request that we erase, rectify, cease processing and/or delete your information; and
- In certain circumstances, the right to request the information we hold on you in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to other services. This right is called 'data portability.'
To exercise any of the rights above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
If you interact with one of our Customers and you seek to access, or correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data or no longer want to be contacted by one of our Customers, you should direct your inquiry to the Customer because the Customer is the data controller. If the Customer requests Cloudtenna to remove the Personal Information, we will respond to their request within 30 days.
We store and process information about you on computers in the United States. Privacy laws local to our servers and computers will apply to information we store about you.
EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Cloudtenna commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Cloudtenna at email@example.com.
Cloudtenna has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information or to file a complaint. The services of BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD are provided at no cost to you.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
Cloudtenna is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Cloudtenna’s accountability for personal data that it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Cloudtenna remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Cloudtenna proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Website Usage Information
When visiting Cloudtenna, we may use "cookies" on or in connection with our Website to maintain information about you; for example, to record session information, such as items that users viewed, and to save certain information about users of the Website and others who visit the Website, in order to facilitate and enhance interaction with the Website.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. Cloudtenna employs the use of both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
When you visit our Website, our computer may ask your computer for permission to employ the use of a session or persistent cookie. Our Website will then send a cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits our Website to access the cookies it has already sent to you and not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
Most web browsers can be adjusted to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. However, refusing a cookie may, in some cases, preclude you from using, or negatively impact the display or function of, our Website or certain areas or features of our Website.
IP Address and Clickstream Data
Our servers automatically collect data about your Internet Protocol address when you visit us. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider. We may also link this information with Personal Information.
Any or all of these activities with regard to the above-described Website Usage Information may be performed on our behalf by our third-party service providers.
Rights to Out In/Opt Out
You have the right to "opt in" and/or "opt out" of certain of our uses of your Personal Information. For example, if you are prompted to provide Personal Information on this Website or in connection with our communications to you, you may have the opportunity to elect (by indicating your consent) whether you would like to receive such correspondence from us. You may opt out of Cloudtenna's promotional e-mails by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link within the email you receive.
We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share their data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized.
Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may use third-party partners to help us operate and maintain our Website and deliver our products and services to you. We may also share your information with our service providers and other third parties ("Affiliated Parties") that provide products or services for or through this Website or for our business (such as website or database hosting companies, address verification companies, communications providers, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, credit card processing companies and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf).
We may disclose non-personally identifiable aggregate statistics regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and emails to third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports, which do not describe or identify any individual user or organization.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
We may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law, comply with a judicial or court order or comply with legal process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, the Website, the users of the Website, and/or our Affiliated Parties; or (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our Website, us, or third parties.
When you are on this Website you may have the opportunity to visit, or link to, other websites, including other websites operated by us or by unaffiliated third parties. These websites may collect Personal Information about you. Cloudtenna is not responsible for any actions or privacy policies of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies of such other websites to see how they treat your Personal Information.
Privacy of minors
This Website is not directed at children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our Website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on our Website, Cloudtenna will immediately take the necessary steps to delete the information from our records.
If you contact us by e-mail, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. An unaffiliated third party could view information you send by these methods in transit.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we shall endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and (insofar as we have your e-mail address) we may notify you by e-mail.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information.
Updates to Our Privacy Statement
How to Contact Us
You may also write to us at:
440 N Wolfe Rd
Sunnyvale, CA 94085